"Friends First" FUN Friends Group Message Board › The responces that I got to SEEDS OF WIDOM

The responces that I got to SEEDS OF WIDOM

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 203
In response to Seeds on Aging Gracefully

You're a Riot!! Thanks for a Great Laugh!

When are we getting together?

hugs,

Female member

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 204
I can see the info in your posts & how they correlate w/The Seven Levels of Intimacy. I learn something new from that book every day & thank you so much for posting about it.
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 205
In response to Seeds on Aging Gracefully

That was beautiful! But to be honest, I had my eyes done a year ago and I am thrilled with the results! Yes, I am one of those women who will go into old age kicking and screaming.....but if you are serious about a plastic surgeon, I have a great one!

Female member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 206
That was beautiful! But to be honest, I had my eyes done a year ago and I am thrilled with the results! Yes, I am one of those women who will go into old age kicking and screaming.....but if you are serious about a plastic surgeon, I have a great one!
Female member

From Fena
And you should be happy! I may have something tucked or done some day! I am not opposed to that...and if it makes us feel better, why not?? I am all for surgery! Good for you! Thanks for your letter! I may contact you some day to ask for the surgeon's name!

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 207
Hi Fena, I am enjoying reading your Seeds Of Wisdom and I feel you are reading my mind as well because its ok . I would love us to get together soon and have breakfast and catch up

Female Member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 208
Fena
I am in awe over your insights. I am still having difficulty over living alone. I was wondering if you would consider "teaching" a course (informally) to those of us who need to learn how to live alone and enjoy it (sort of a group cognitive therapy session). I don't know any of the whens and wheres, but am open to suggestions.
Thanks.
Member of our group
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 209
In response to learning to live and be alone:

Allow me one throwback to the 70's......RIGHT ON SISTA!!! :)

Female member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 210
Good one! And SO true!
Have REALLY been enjoying reading The 7 Levels of Intimacy, which I borrowed from the library. Already know that not only will I be buying the book (always shop 'used' on Amazon), but will be buying more as gifts. I can't believe the profound effect it's been having on my life already, so TRULY appreciate you sharing about that.
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 211
Fena,You inspire me.i've been thinking lately how much my body changed since being ill these past coupole years.It's aged me no doubt ,I should celebrate it but instead I beat myself up.I think what you said is so true I will take ageing gracefully and work on the inside.I needed that thanks!

Female member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 212
Fena,You inspire me.i've been thinking lately how much my body changed since being ill these past coupole years.It's aged me no doubt ,I should celebrate it but instead I beat myself up.I think what you said is so true I will take ageing gracefully and work on the inside.I needed that thanks!

Female member

From Fena:
YOU are beautiful as you are!!! What is on inside is a wonderful wonderful person that I am honored to call my friend! Now quit beating yourself up. YOU are an amazing woman and you are alive! THAT is worth celebrating more than anything in the world! YOU MADE IT!!!!