"Friends First" FUN Friends Group Message Board › Business Development Professional Seeks Job
|A former member||
I am a sales professional with twenty-five years of business to business and business to consumer experience.
My primary clients have been national and international accounts.
I also have experience in marketing and advertising. I'm looking for a new opportunity and am open to exploring opportunities. I learn quickly and am eager to start the next phase of my career.
Thank you, Fena, for this opportunity.
Here is my resume:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
Strategic Planning…Concept Development…Marketing…B2B and B2C Sales
Accomplished leader with propensity for consistently delivering results in fast-paced, highly competitive markets by developing excellent customer and vendor relations seeking new opportunity.
SELECTED CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
• Developed territory from ground up to generate over $7.0 MM in annual sales within six years.
• Championed new product development, which resulted in Vendor of the Year Award.
• Outstanding Sales Achievement Award for highest revenue growth in the history of the company.
Southern Imperial, Inc. Rockford, IL
Business Development Manager 10/2010 - 2/2012
Responsible for identifying and executing new business opportunities, contract negotiation and consultative selling to national and international Fortune 1000 accounts in the U.S. and Canada to C and V-level executives.
• Streamlined sales process of proprietary product within a new division of the company.
• Authored strategic business plans encompassing product roll-outs, growth and financial modeling, product support planning, ROI and SWOT analysis, purchase order generation, forecasting, and product sourcing.
• Prepared and presented PowerPoint presentations.
• Worked with cross functional strategic business units to develop product line, target markets and develop roll-out initiatives.
Sennco Solutions, Inc. Plainfield, IL
Sr. Account Manager 3/2004 - 9/2010
Developed territory by building company brand and developing business relationships in national and international Fortune 1000 accounts.
• Generated $7.0 MM annual revenue through consultative client negotiations, product development, supplier negotiations, and account management of OEM products, which significantly increased our company’s market share in the asset protection industry.
• Provided detailed forecasting and needs analysis to optimize production and inventory planning and forecasting.
• Negotiated contracts with suppliers and customers to achieve mutually-agreeable long-term financial growth.
• Experienced with both mechanical and electronic components used in the manufacturing of technical devices.
• Participated in reverse bid auctions, proposal and specification creation.
• Created project timelines and chaired multi-department meetings from point of initiation to product delivery.
Wheaton Sport Center Wheaton, IL Membership Director Direct Reports: 5 6/2001 - 3/2004
Sales, advertising, marketing, branding and public relations of an elite health and sports complex.
• Responsible for newsprint, direct mail, newsletter, website content, inbound/outbound calls, chamber of commerce events, and company-wide event planning and promotion.
• Developed and implemented strategic marketing plan, which resulted in an annual membership increase of over 14%.
• Drove the development and implementation of a Preferred Partner vendor program that created value-added amenities to clientele and a new revenue stream for vendor members.
• Hired, trained, and managed and coached sales personnel and peers on sales policies, procedures and new products.
Independent Direct Distributors, Inc. Batavia, IL
Director of Sales Direct Reports: 12/80 Indirect 4/1995 - 6/2001
National sales management of merchandising team responsible for $10 MM in annual sales to national retail accounts.
• Championed company branding; Logo design, sales, marketing and training materials, newsletter, and website management.
• Responsible for hiring, training, and performance evaluations of internal and sales team.
• Managed eighty field merchandisers in fast-paced book and magazine distribution.
B.A. Economics Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND TRAINING
Sandler Sales Management Training
Proprietary CRM, Salesforce, ACT. PC and Mac
MS Office Proficient; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher
Dale Carnegie Dimensional Management Training, Level I, II, III