addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"Friends First" FUN Friends Group Message Board › Business Development Professional Seeks Job

Business Development Professional Seeks Job

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All!
I am a sales professional with twenty-five years of business to business and business to consumer experience.
My primary clients have been national and international accounts.
I also have experience in marketing and advertising. I'm looking for a new opportunity and am open to exploring opportunities. I learn quickly and am eager to start the next phase of my career.
Thank you, Fena, for this opportunity.

Here is my resume:
LORI YONE
(630)210-2787
lori.yone@gmail.com
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
Strategic Planning…Concept Development…Marketing…B2B and B2C Sales

Accomplished leader with propensity for consistently delivering results in fast-paced, highly competitive markets by developing excellent customer and vendor relations seeking new opportunity.

SELECTED CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
• Developed territory from ground up to generate over $7.0 MM in annual sales within six years.
• Championed new product development, which resulted in Vendor of the Year Award.
• Outstanding Sales Achievement Award for highest revenue growth in the history of the company.

CAREER SUMMARY
Southern Imperial, Inc. Rockford, IL
Business Development Manager 10/2010 - 2/2012
Responsible for identifying and executing new business opportunities, contract negotiation and consultative selling to national and international Fortune 1000 accounts in the U.S. and Canada to C and V-level executives.
• Streamlined sales process of proprietary product within a new division of the company.
• Authored strategic business plans encompassing product roll-outs, growth and financial modeling, product support planning, ROI and SWOT analysis, purchase order generation, forecasting, and product sourcing.
• Prepared and presented PowerPoint presentations.
• Worked with cross functional strategic business units to develop product line, target markets and develop roll-out initiatives.

Sennco Solutions, Inc. Plainfield, IL
Sr. Account Manager 3/2004 - 9/2010
Developed territory by building company brand and developing business relationships in national and international Fortune 1000 accounts.
• Generated $7.0 MM annual revenue through consultative client negotiations, product development, supplier negotiations, and account management of OEM products, which significantly increased our company’s market share in the asset protection industry.
• Provided detailed forecasting and needs analysis to optimize production and inventory planning and forecasting.
• Negotiated contracts with suppliers and customers to achieve mutually-agreeable long-term financial growth.
• Experienced with both mechanical and electronic components used in the manufacturing of technical devices.
• Participated in reverse bid auctions, proposal and specification creation.
• Created project timelines and chaired multi-department meetings from point of initiation to product delivery.

Wheaton Sport Center Wheaton, IL Membership Director Direct Reports: 5 6/2001 - 3/2004
Sales, advertising, marketing, branding and public relations of an elite health and sports complex.
• Responsible for newsprint, direct mail, newsletter, website content, inbound/outbound calls, chamber of commerce events, and company-wide event planning and promotion.
• Developed and implemented strategic marketing plan, which resulted in an annual membership increase of over 14%.
• Drove the development and implementation of a Preferred Partner vendor program that created value-added amenities to clientele and a new revenue stream for vendor members.
• Hired, trained, and managed and coached sales personnel and peers on sales policies, procedures and new products.

Independent Direct Distributors, Inc. Batavia, IL
Director of Sales Direct Reports: 12/80 Indirect 4/1995 - 6/2001
National sales management of merchandising team responsible for $10 MM in annual sales to national retail accounts.
• Championed company branding; Logo design, sales, marketing and training materials, newsletter, and website management.
• Responsible for hiring, training, and performance evaluations of internal and sales team.
• Managed eighty field merchandisers in fast-paced book and magazine distribution.

EDUCATION
B.A. Economics Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL

ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND TRAINING
Sandler Sales Management Training
Proprietary CRM, Salesforce, ACT. PC and Mac
MS Office Proficient; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher
Dale Carnegie Dimensional Management Training, Level I, II, III