"Friends First" FUN Friends Group Message Board › Chicagoland-Are You up for a good time this Saturday Friends First is having

Chicagoland-Are You up for a good time this Saturday Friends First is having the ultimate party bring a friend (1st timers welcome)

greg c.
user 14325432
Elmwood Park, IL
Post #: 143
Hi Friends,

Valentines Day can be a difficult day for many of us by driving home the point that we do no have someone special in our lives OR being widowed, that special someone is no longer with us. So this year, we are taking the focus off romance and couples and putting it on Friendships! That does not mean that couples can’t attend…they can, nor does it mean that YOU won’t meet attractive singles that you might want to date. You just might! But, this will take the pressure off of trying to find someone!

Moretti’s will be serving a scrumptious meal of pizza, salad, roast chicken, pasta marinara, veggie platter, roasted potatoes or some veggie and cake! Guaranteed, you will not go away hungry! The food is plentiful, hot and very flavorful. Moretti’s is known for their great food and their buffets are no different!

Buffet starts at 7:45 and ends at 8:45. We only dine for one hour so make sure that you get there in time to enjoy their great food!

The room will be decorated in RED! Red and pink balloons, red table décor…the place will be a mass of red!

Attire: Wear anything RED if you have something in your closet!

Ladies: Dress Slacks and Dresses NO JEANS LADIES PLEASE

Men: Slacks and nice dress jeans are welcome for the men, a nice shirt, suits are welcome also! NO gym shoes and JEANS are fine as long as they are dress jeans.

Wear your dancing shoes! People will ask you to dance! This is a lively crowd!

We will have a great DJ that plays OUR music and at a level that you will be able to talk to your friends. If at any time you are unhappy with the music or the sound level, don’t hesitate to come to me and let me know! THIS dance is for YOUR enjoyment and if the music is all wrong or too loud no one will enjoy the evening!

Cost is $15.00 at the door. Where can you go for a great buffet of food, a captured audience of people your age that you will have a lot in common with, great music at a sound level that you can actually talk….all for $15.00???

We need 100 people to make this event cover costs so please RSVP and HONOR that RSVP.

I have not invited other groups to this dance. If members from other groups wish to attend, that is perfectly fine.

A number of my members have asked that we focus on our group. I HEARD YOU. So, friends, invite your friends! Invite people you like from other groups!

We will focus on having the kind of music our group likes, at a level that is pleasing, no over-crowding, plenty of seating if you wish to sit with friends AND speedy bar service!

Intelligent, kind, friendly and welcoming people attend our events. Don’t think that you will sit alone and not meet people! Our members will come up to you, stick out their hand and introduce themselves and even ask you to dance!!

So come out and enjoy an evening of FRIENDS!!!

greg c.
user 14325432
Elmwood Park, IL
Post #: 147
We are waiting on your RSVP reply. We have a great evening planned. New Members always welcome.
greg c.
user 14325432
Elmwood Park, IL
Post #: 150
Great Value for $15 Buffet Style, Music, and great company.

Dont sit at home saturday nite.

greg c.
user 14325432
Elmwood Park, IL
Post #: 153
Its saturday and your plan are still up in the air? Friends first has the solution for you Rsvp now for head count purposes. Walkins allowed if your other plan fall thru.
greg c.
user 14325432
Elmwood Park, IL
Post #: 154

We still hae space available please walkin with a friend