Frinking Buenos Aires Message Board › New Meetup: This weeks Frinks to Wet The Babies Head

New Meetup: This weeks Frinks to Wet The Babies Head

Liam M.
user 15062111
Group Organizer
Dublin, IE
Announcing a new Meetup for Frinking Buenos Aires!

What: This weeks Frinks to Wet The Babies Head
When: Friday, June 24, 2011 8:30 PM

Where: Krakow Bar
Venezuela 474, Montserrat, San Telmo
Buenos Aires

So she arrived...finally so after having 2 frinkings dedicated to the waiting now we can celebrate the arrival of not only Maisie but also our long lost Irish friend returns to Buenos Aires with his pipe and slippers.

(For those not understanding that - I have been home in Ireland and England awaiting the birth of my grand-daughter, who finally arrived yesterday, as I fly back to BA on Thursday - hence teh theme of wetting the babies head!)

For anyone that is new to frinking (Friday night dRINKS) we are a bunch of friendly people from all over the world that like to meet up on Friday evenings for a good chat, a few casual drinks and to meet new people who are living or passing through Buenos Aires.

This frinking will be Ayumi's last one in BA (one of our bretheren from Brazil, sadly {for us} heading northward) so we also need to give her a good send off.

Looking forward to seeing everybody soon!

Check it out!