Launching great ideas is one thing. Building valuable, memorable, and lasting brands is another thing entirely. How should you create a name or logo ("trademarks") for your company or product? What does your brand stand for and what is its promise? What can you do to protect your trademarks? What does "brand strategy" look like? How can you turn your customers into loyal brand advocates?
We've partnered with one of the top branding and PR agencies in the world, Ketchum, to answer those complex questions in a simple way and will bring you trademark and branding insights that will change the way you think about your companies and products. Ketchum has developed award winning branding and PR campaigns for local and international organizations alike and they will be hosting this event in their beautiful San Francisco office. Light snacks and beverages will be served.
Space is limited so RSVP now!*
• Tia Woodward, Vice President and Account Director at Ketchum, will showcase Ketchum IDea, a brand identity toolkit, and her application of the approach to one of their recent projects.
• Leila Banijamali, founder of Bedrock, trademark lawyer, entrepreneur, and organizer of this Meetup group, will provide an overview of trademark law for startups. Leila will share some simple steps that every entrepreneur should take to select strong trademarks, protect their trademarks, and build overall brand value in their ventures.
• We'll showcase one to two startup founders whose unique branding approaches resulted in increased brand value, breakthrough products, and a loyal customer base of brand advocates.
• Groundbreaking branding video clips.
* Please plan your attendance carefully and update your RSVP settings if you are unable to attend so someone else can take your place. Must RSVP to attend. See you there!