|From:||Jason P. M.|
|Sent on:||Monday, April 15, 2013 11:27 AM|
Wanted to introduce myself. I tried writing and introduction in my profile but I keep receiving an error message. My name is Jason Matuska and I am the Director of Recruiter for TalentLinc. New Jersey Born, Giants fan, NOT a Yankees fan. I have an opening in the St. Pete area I wanted to share with all of you. I apologize for the intrusion:
6 month + contract onsite:
The successful candidate will serve as the “glue” between stakeholders, users, and the engineers in conceptualizing products and working with product teams and business analysts in translating requirements into product, marketing, and process design specifications.
• Work closely with the Product Management, Business & Sales Operations, and Engineering teams to elicit and understand initiatives to continually improve and enhance the experience of users.
• Collect information from customers, partners and customer-facing team members to ensure that solutions truly answer the stated needs in an effective manner
• Gather, define, and clarify clients' business objectives, brand, and audiences, and translate this understanding into designs and documentation that define the "big idea". Guide the creative vision that will shape the entire project.
• Plan and define user experience process and deliverable strategy for projects
• Develop and grow client relationships
• Communicate the capabilities and value of our services
• Lead the detailing of user experience requirements
• Facilitate discovery meetings and stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops
• Develop concept documents and define features and functionality and create necessary documentation.
• Work with business and product development team to help define deliverables and project scope for prospective client projects
• Work closely with other members of the Business Architecture team, Project Managers, and Technical Leads in defining and iterating requirement concepts and modifications; and works with the Project Managers to ensure we do the best possible work while remaining within budget and schedule
Qualifications: (MUST HAVE)
Bachelor's or master's degree in graphic design, fine art, visual communications or associated design related field.
• 3+ years professional experience in UI/UX design, focusing on web and mobile in an information architect, interaction designer, product designer, user experience designer, or usability engineer role.
• Solid portfolio of web and mobile app design, showcasing best practice interfaces
• Relevant experience in advertising agency, design firm, marketing, corporate identity, brand management and Internet professional services preferred.
• Connections in the UX community to source and manage experts and firms to assist in the role.
• Experience working independently as well as part of a team.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proven client interaction and consulting skills
• Ability to sell capabilities and value of our services
• Experience conducting client presentations and meeting facilitation
• Mobile and Web, Responsive design
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Strong front-end development skills including HTML, CSS, JQuery
• Prototyping in Axure and Balsamiq
If interested, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format. Drug test and background check required if an offer is made.
Jason Paul Matuska
Jason Paul Matuska
Director of Recruiting – TalentLinc
4223 SW High Meadows Avenue, Palm City, FL 34990
Ask me how you can earn up to a $1000 referral bonus!
This email message originally included an attachment.