addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Front-End Design Meetup Message Board › Front-End Developer

Front-End Developer

Regi E.
regiellis
Ocoee, FL
Post #: 5
Hey Everyone,

Quick intro:
I am the Senior Developer over at Push in downtown Orlando, I have been managing, coding projects over at Push for the last 3 years.

Short Story:
I am looking for creative developers that want to "Push" the edge and re-define the box.

Long Story:

Push is a strategic and creative advertising, branding and interactive agency. Through a discipline-neutral approach, we converge to push brands to their full potential. Our mission is to push ourselves, our clients and our work, creating success from the product of our collective imagination. Some of our clients include Orlando Health, Tijuana Flats, Valencia College, Smokey Bones Restaurant, and more. Founded in 1996, Push strives to produce the highest quality, original, and well thought-out work in the industry.

REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- At least two years experience in a related role
- Strong skills in developing interfaces with HTML and CSS, particularly in developing HTML5 compliant interfaces that rely purely on CSS for layout.
- Should be familiar with HTML5 and CSS3
- JavaScript experience and ability to use JavaScript to create dynamic web interfaces
- Knowledge of implementing and utilizing the JQuery library in interfaces
- Ability to follow coding and layout standards established by the programming lead
- Experience with interface engineering and usability best practices
- Ability to perform cross-browser testing
- Experience generating HTML that renders effectively in email clients
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team on multiple, simultaneous projects

If you are up to the task, shoot your resume over to me at my Push email:
(check pushhere.com bios for the address)