Front-End Design Meetup Message Board › Job Opening: Web User Experience (UX) / Front End Developer
|A former member||
We are looking to hire a Web User Experience (UX) Developer for our new office in Downtown Tampa. To apply, please fill out the form located at: http://kaxmedia.com/c...
Web User Experience (UX) Developer
Person will be expected to perform and have a positive impact on a broad range of jobs, including but not limited to:
• Implementing pre-designed user interfaces in HTML/CSS/JS.
• Refining existing user interfaces
• Be obsessive about cross-browser compatibility at all times
• Configuring and executing A/B and multivariate tests
• Basic image editing and image optimization for the Internet
• Moderate experience developing in ActionScript/Flash
• Expert level knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues and ability to support the following browsers:
o Firefox 1.5+
o Safari 3.2+
o Chrome 9.0+
• Familiarity with image editing software, ie Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks
• Ability to follow stylistic conventions of existing code
• Clear understanding of website usability and usability best practices
• Familiarity with conversion rate optimization
• Familiarity with Smarty Template Engine
• Very clean design aesthetic, good feel for spacing and balance
• Ability to comprehend and act on analytics data to increase conversion rates
• Knowledge of when to use particular technologies to solve particular problems
• Experience working on large scale web products.
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great visual design solutions that are compatible with the browsers listed above.
• You must be a person that takes a genuine interest in doing a good job in all things you do
• For positions in Tampa Florida, the right to work in the United States of America
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited terrestrial university
• You must be comfortable with at least the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and Outlook
• You should be able to start within at least 30 days of the date of your application
Please keep in mind that before making any job offers:
• KAX Media will perform a criminal background check
• KAX Media will require and call at least two references
To apply, please fill out the form located at: http://kaxmedia.com/c...