Front-End Design Meetup Message Board › HIRING! Front-End/UX Developer. PERM, Clearwater, FL
Anyone interested in this perm role with our client in Clearwater? Hit me up for more details! Client will interview TODAY (5/28/14) and make an offer before the end of the week.
Front End/ UX Developer who can write simple, elegant, efficient, easy to maintain, cross-browser HTML, CSS, and JS: with following skills.
• Expertise & hands on coding experience with client side technologies (full browser stack) like html 5, JQuery, java script client libraries, CSS 3.0.
• Proven experience in building visualizations and analytics to make complex ideas clear and intuitive.
• Expert in presentation technologies, adaptive design, exposure to User Experience methodologies/Techniques.
• Good to have knowledge of educational platform.
• Must have exposure to building collaboration platforms with heavy social media components and product development experience is required.
• HTML5 required
• CSS 3 required
• Highly collaborative environment.
• Strong communication skills for gathering/analyzing customer requirements.
• Social Media experience (inserting plug-ins to Twitter/FB/etc) is a PLUS.
• Previous experience in Content Management is a PLUS.
• No direct reports.
• Java Spring back end (not required)
• This is NOT a graphic designer.
• Knowledge of Java, JSP & MVC is required. Ability to integrate front end with JSP using MVC design pattern.