Front Range ADD/ADHD of Colorado Message Board › VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS INFO AT MESSAGE BOARD

VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS INFO AT MESSAGE BOARD

Sam B.
Sam_B
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi-

At the last meeting, I supplied nutritional supplements information that help with ADD/ADHD, which was in a presentation by Dr. David Rosenthal last year. Some members expressed an interest in this information because of one thing or another but, specifically note-taking I think. I said I would post the info on the Message Board and, in my seriously-stressed ADD distractions, failed to remember that it was already posted there.

You will find the information at the third listing on the Message Board page.

Also note that there is a post there made by Karli from last March entitled, simply, "Happiness". I recommend that members take a look at the short interview, which has some enlightening info in it about creating happiness in your life.
As well, there is a post just below Karli's at the message board made by Duane that mentions a tool for condensing one's reading time on the Internet (and therefore cutting down the time spent surfing to other distractions. As he puts it, the tool's "concept lets you dip in and out of the flow of information without making you feel compelled to read all of your "unread" items."

For those unsure of how to find the message board: at the top oif the screen under the name of our goup, there is a page-wide maroon line on which you see "Discussions", highlight it and the drop down menu offers you the link to the message board. Click that and go. In the future, if you feel like making any comments or posting useful info, feel free to do so at the message Board.

So, there you go.............enjoy!
All my best-
Sam