addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Front Range Voice Over Workshop Group Message Board › ACX Mastering

ACX Mastering

Donald B.
user 26109732
Denver, CO
Post #: 12
I'm finishing up recording a book for ACX. I'm pretty confused, though, about mastering the files. I know Joleene has had experience with ACX, but does anyone else? And can you get back to me in the next day or two? 720-217-6430. dhbeckwith@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Don Beckwith
Mitch K.
user 12979088
Denver, CO
Post #: 82
Never worked with them Don. Don't they have specification on their website or in their agreement? I would expect that a dry read just needs to be clean and saved in their desired format and audio settings. Hope Joleen can fill you in more. Does ACX have a tech hotline?
Joleene
user 52897752
Littleton, CO
Post #: 24
Don, It was great chatting with you. How did it work out for you? Did you end up going the normalization or the compression route? Call anytime, ~j