Dec 26, 2010 · 11:45 PM
It's time for you to show off. Show us the best images that you created in 2010 and perhaps win a prize! We are honored to have the same judges this year as last year - Russ Burden from Russ Burden Photography, Valerie Photogoddess from Working With Artists, and Kathlene Levine from the Denver Business Journal. They will choose and rank their top images, and I will tally the information to determine the winners.
Prizes A first, second, and third place prize will be awarded, as well as 3 honorable mentions. The prize amounts are determined from the contest entry fees that we receive throughout the year, but they will be at least $100, $75, and $50 Amazon gift cards for the top 3 images, $10 for the honorable mentions, and each monthly winner this past year will receive a $5 Starbucks gift card.
Winners The winners will be announced on January 13th at the
5 year Birthday Party for the Meetup group. Please make plans to attend.
Images not meeting any of the above criteria will be deleted from the photo album without notice.
- You are allowed to submit three images.
- Images which won or placed second in a monthly contest are already submitted and do not count towards your limit of 3.
- You retain ALL rights to your images.
- Your image(s) shall not be obscene or contain, pornography, child pornography, or photographs of unclothed person(s); Section 4.2 (e) of the Meetup Terms of Service Agreement
- You must have paid (or will pay) the $10 yearly contest entry fee before December 26th.
- You must have participated in at least one monthly assignment this year.
- Your images must have been taken between January 1st and December 26th of 2010.
- Images must be sized no larger than 1024 pixels on its longest side.
- EXIF data must be available on your image.
You can check your own EXIF data to verify that the EXIF data exists, and that the size and date rules are followed. To do this, read the Q&A on the FAQ page
about "checking your EXIF data". To Participate
Add your image(s) to the 2010 Year-End contest photo album prior to midnight on December 26th. Do not add a title to or comment on your photo.