October 27, 2012 · 11:45 PM
The theme for October is REFLECTIONS! Our September winner, Jason Odell had no further explanation of this months theme, other than reflections. So the interruption is completely up to you!
The October contest will be open for entries beginning on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 and run until midnight Saturday October 27, 2012. Voting will then open on Sunday morning October 28th and run until 5:00pm Wednesday, October 31st. The winner will then have 24 hours to decide what the theme for November will be!
So time for REFLECTION this month, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
A COUPLE OF SPECIAL NOTES:
PLEASE NOTE: If you paid your $10.00 contest fee to enter last month's contest YOU DON'T have to pay again to enter the monthly contests for the rest of the year.
IF YOU HAVEN'T paid to enter the contest, please be sure to do so BEFORE you enter your photo. If you don't pay, no worries, your image will just be flagged as exhibition only!
TO POST YOUR ENTRIES:
- Click the "PHOTO" tab on the navigation bar at the top of the Meetup site.
- In the "PHOTO" tab, there will be a PHOTO ALBUM titled "2012 October Photo Contest: "Reflections"
- Upload your entry there
- Don't forget to give it a creative title, or I will give it a generic one! LOL...much better if you name your image!
HOW TO VOTE FOR THE MONTHLY CONTEST WINNER
USING THE VOTING POLL:
Once the entries have closed for the month, I will create a Member Voting Poll, so everyone can go in and vote for their favorite image for the month.
To "VOTE" you:
- Click the "MORE" tab on the navigation bar at the top of the Meetup site.
- Click to open the "MONTHLY VOTING POLL"
- You will find the entries listed according to their title that is posted in the Monthly Contest Photo Album.
- Select your favorite image, by clicking the button next to the image you want to vote for.
- PLEASE NOTE: If we have more that 12 entries in a monthly contest we may have to open 2 or more polls to handle all the entries! Meetup only allows us to put 12 entries in any given poll.
- PLEASE ONLY VOTE FOR 1 ENTRY!