addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Front Range Photography Message Board › Night time photography

Night time photography

John M
user 4849523
Denver, CO
Post #: 1,834
I thought I'd explore this type of photography with my new Canon 5D Mark II. Do many of you have lots of experience in taking pictures at night? Suggested camera settings, techniques & tips?
Karen F.
floyka
Arvada, CO
Post #: 693
Use the mirror lock up feature and a remote or cable release is an absolute necessity. Also, don't forget to remove your UV filter.