addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Front Range Photography Message Board › My Little Secret...

My Little Secret...

Charlie L.
user 5321595
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 566
Recently I have been walking around with a small Panasonic Lumix GF1. I have a pancake 14mm lens on it and carry it hanging from a strap around my neck. I think most folks think I am just some doofus with a point and shoot and dismiss me. That is what I want. I am still working at it, perfecting my technique, sometimes shooting from my chest and sometimes actually raising the camera and looking through the LCD. Here is some of my recent stuff: http://charlie.zenfol...­
A former member
Post #: 61
Great shots!
A former member
Post #: 58
Great shots... I often shoot without looking. Down low, up high, where ever. The perspective and angle on the resulting shots are special.

These shots have that special appeal too. Plus the colors are great.

Beautiful.
A former member
Post #: 674
As usual, my best friend Charlie NEVER ceases to amaze the HELL out of me with his photography works. Just when I think, "How could Charlie do any better than he already has," well ... Charlie comes along and proves to me he can.

WAY TO GO CHARLIE!!!!! That's what I am talking about right there. OH YEAH!!!!!

Charlie L.
user 5321595
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 568
Thanks for your comments. That gallery is a work in progress and I keep loading images, my little secrets, as I shoot. My last bunch is from last weekend's Pridefest. (However, you might want to take back your comments after seeing these.)

Charlie