Front Range Photography Message Board › CBS Denver Photo of the Day

CBS Denver Photo of the Day

Ray
user 8287914
Longmont, CO
Post #: 14
I know this isn't as cool a a book cover, magazine story or gallery sale, but hey, everybody has to start somewhere.

I submitted a photo to CBS Denver and ended up as Photo of the Day on their website. Not sure how long that will last, but the image is also in their Spring photo gallery.

YouReport Pic of the Day

Teri
tvirbickis
Littleton, CO
Post #: 78
YEA RAY!!!! That's very cool! CONGRATS!!!!!
A former member
Post #: 6
VERY cool! Congratulations!
Brian D R.
Brian_D_Reed
Aurora, CO
Post #: 673
I know this isn't as cool a a book cover, magazine story or gallery sale, but hey, everybody has to start somewhere.

I submitted a photo to CBS Denver and ended up as Photo of the Day on their website. Not sure how long that will last, but the image is also in their Spring photo gallery.

YouReport Pic of the Day

Who says this is not, "... as cool as a book cover, magazine story or gallery sale ..."?

I think this is PRETTY DAMN COOL Ray. While I don't know a whole lot about the "specifics" of the CBS4 Denver photo selection process, I do know that quite a few images end up in the various galleries but only the SELECT (aka, Best Image(s)) are chosen for the "Photo of the Day." HELL YEAH RAY!!!! Way To Go!!!!
Anna
RedSonjaXE
Englewood, CO
Post #: 105
Awesome Ray!!! Way to go! And what awesome support you have from the folks here. ::awww:: I can feel the love.biggrin
Ray
user 8287914
Longmont, CO
Post #: 16
Thanks to all of you for your support. Ya'll ROCK!