addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Front Range Photography Message Board › Photo Shoot at the Rose Garden

Photo Shoot at the Rose Garden

Teri V.
tvirbickis
Littleton, CO

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!

The picture above of the half of the Rose Garden, was taken this morning with my cell phone. The Roses are blooming up a storm!! I am excited about our little excursion next Sunday to this wonderful place!

I have decided to open up a couple more spots to allow a few more Photographers to join us. Let me know if you have any questions, and because I am restricting the number of participants, if YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT, please do the courtesy of changing your RSVP to "NO", so someone else can join us!

See you next Sunday!

Teri V.

PS. Email me at teri@ui-creative.com if you have any questions or concerns.