addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Front Range Photography Message Board › Free Photoshop Week

Free Photoshop Week

A former member
Post #: 10
I don't know how many of you know about free online photography seminars at CreativeLive.com but this week I have watched most of the 5 day "Fundamentals of Digital Photography" classes and they are excellent. If you catch this message in time, they are covering Composition I and Composition II today. Starts at 10am and it is the last of the week long seminar. The classes aren't just for beginners as there is enough geeky stuff and advanced techniques to satisfy the advanced intermediate person. Based on my positive experience with this website, I wanted to alert you to next weeks Photoshop Week. Here is the blurb from the website:

PhotoshopWEEK

6 Days, 13 Instructors, over 40 Classes: All FREE!

Join us for the first big Photoshop conference on creativeLIVE! We're bringing the best instructors to teach you all about the most powerful graphic tool around: Adobe Photoshop. Whether you're using it for the first time or ready for its deeper hidden functions, we have classes for you: retouching and compositing, workflow and automation, text and brushes and painting and much more!
Enroll in PhotoshopWEEK for free LIVE access to all courses

http://www.creativeli...­
A former member
Post #: 1
Wow that's cool! Thanks for the info. I will check it out!!