Front Range Photography Message Board › And the Winners Are...

And the Winners Are...

Teri
tvirbickis
Littleton, CO
Good Morning Everyone!

The results are IN!  Jason Odell, Professional Photographer and our guest judge for this month's contest, made quick work of making his winning selections.  Here are the Jason's winning image selections for the 2013 February Monthly Contest - Red:

FIRST PLACE:
Nice Backside by Gwen Pina

SECOND PLACE:
The Old Red Barn by Teri Virbickis

HONORABLE MENTION:
Skeleton Cool Kisses by DeAnna Baier-Barnes

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS! Jason has placed his comments on each of the images he choose to receive honors. Please take a few moments to offer your congratulations to this month's winners and to take a peek at Jason's comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH JASON, for being our guest judge this month! Stay tuned, we will soon be announcing a "shoot and process" workshop with Jason!  Another opportunity to learn 1st hand from a pro!

Our 1st place winner Gwen, now has 24 hours to give us the theme for the March Monthly Contest!  As soon as I have that information, I will get it posted to the Meetup.  BIG THANKS, to everyone that participated in this month's contest. Next month we will have a new Guest Judge, a new theme and more opportunities for you to shoot!  I love seeing everyone's creativity, can't wait to see what you come up with next month!

Cheers!
Teri V.