add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Frugal Las Vegas Message Board Penny For Your Thoughts › Smog check CHEAP $10 + their open 7am - MIDNIGHT!

Smog check CHEAP $10 + their open 7am - MIDNIGHT!

Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 8
I needed to get a smog done today so I went searching on 1) I am new to town and 2) I have learned to check there for deals.
I also often double check businesses by seeing if there are comments or ratings made through Google or Yahoo
I found an incredible $$ and hours of service DEAL!

No gimmick... I just got smogged tonight!

Sun Valley Automotive
Smog testing hours 7 days a week 7:00am to 12:00 midnight
4553 N. Rancho Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89108 (near 95 & Craig)
(702) 658-1919
"Family owned, 22 years in business"­

NOTE: They stop doing smog checks about 8:30pm

I interacted with only one mechanic and listened to some other mechanics talking and they seemed very honest. I know what to listen to since I use to be a auto mechanic (yep one of my 40+ jobs)

They're way north from where I live and I might need more work done, but I also don't want to spend much time searching either. Anybody else have any experience with them?
user 6813257
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 60
I take my car there for the smog and oil changes. Had to get the brakes done too not to long ago and unlike most places didn't try to over charge me for work that wasn't needed. I like them since they have been upfront and honest about all work needed and repairs. Usually if you need your car back the same day get there when they open and it's usually ready by noon depending on what needs to be done.