align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Frugal Las Vegas Message Board Penny For Your Thoughts › Question regarding BoxTops for Education

Question regarding BoxTops for Education

Timothy T.
user 13173784
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 48
Does anyone know of a local school that is actually using this fundraising program? I have accumulated quite a few of the points but don't actually have a school to give them to. I used to save and donate them to the local school in town (course I lived in a small town in Michigan, so finding the school was easy). I've tried looking up local school information on the program website, but didn't have much luck. You always hear how the schools are raising money for this or that, and this is a relatively painless and passive way to help out. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 949
Hi Tim,

My son's school participates in the Box Tops program. You can either mail them to me, meet me at a future Frugal Vegas meetup or drop them off at his school. He attends Jim Bridger Middle School, 2505 N. Bruce Street, North Las Vegas, NV 89030.

Let me know!

-Poly
A former member
Post #: 4
My granddaughter's scool M.J. Christianson school participates in this program. It's at the Lakes. If you're near there e-mail me and we can connect. Thank you.
A former member
Post #: 5
I meant to write school.