Frugal Las Vegas Message Board Expired & Old Post Archive › Rummage Sale & Bazaar

Rummage Sale & Bazaar

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello all! I wanted to let everyone know that this Saturday, April 20th, the Goodie Two Shoes Foundation will host our 4th Annual Rummage Sale & Bazaar. We will be set up in the Sam's Club parking lot at Tropicana and Pecos from 7:30 until noon.

Potential Sellers: You can "purchase" parking space(s) to sell gently used or new items, including home-based business types of items. A single space is $25, double is $40. Click here for more information....

Buyers: The sale opens at 7:30am, so be sure to stop by - you never know what you might find!

I hope to see some of you there!
A former member
Post #: 3
I would have loved to do this had I known soon enough. Do you keep a list of people to notify for next year?
Melissa
user 10774254
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 3
Hello all! I wanted to let everyone know that this Saturday, April 20th, the Goodie Two Shoes Foundation will host our 4th Annual Rummage Sale & Bazaar. We will be set up in the Sam's Club parking lot at Tropicana and Pecos from 7:30 until noon.

Potential Sellers: You can "purchase" parking space(s) to sell gently used or new items, including home-based business types of items. A single space is $25, double is $40. Click here for more information....

Buyers: The sale opens at 7:30am, so be sure to stop by - you never know what you might find!

I hope to see some of you there!

Tell the shoppers that once they've brosed there, come on over to "The Bluffs" between Warm Springs/Sunset and Valle Verde/Arroyo Grande for a neighborhood wide Yard Sale. Sat/Sun. 7am - 4 pm.
A former member
Post #: 13
There's also a neighborhood wide sale at Durango and Pebble just north of Blue Diamond!