Frugal Las Vegas Message Board Penny For Your Thoughts › Looking to sell my MEGABUS tickets for 2 adults, Aug 14-Aug 20, Roundtrip La

Looking to sell my MEGABUS tickets for 2 adults, Aug 14-Aug 20, Roundtrip Las Vegas to LA

A former member
Post #: 94
I was going to do a 1 week vacation in LA with my 15 year old son but now we're going to San Diego instead. I only paid $14.50 for both tickets round trip so it's not a big loss if I cannot go but thought I would check here first. I've been a member of frugal vegas for years and wanted to try here first with you guys before I go to the public on craigslist.

They are midweek because that was the cheapest date to travel. You arrive in early afternoon in LA. The trip back is a red eye trip so you squeeze as much fun out of LA as possible and sleep on the way back. It's also before the kids go back to school here in Vegas.

Anyways, if you want these tickets just respond to me here and I'll get in touch with you. First come first served.

Megabus tickets are not held for a persons name. You just have to have the confirmation #s for each leg of the trip. I will be providing you with the printed confirmation page which has the order number and reservation numbers for both portions of the trip. I recommend you make copies of this for safety.

Leave for LA: August 14th, Wed at 7:45am. You'll get there at 1:30pm

Come back to Vegas: August 20th, Tue at 12:15am. You'll be in Vegas at 5:35am.

---------------

What I was going to do was get a place at airbnb or a hostel. There is a decent hostel in hollywood near the red line(subway). I can tell you more about it if you want. Airbnb is an awesome website as well. It's easy to find places for under $50. It's like european homestay travel. You stay in people's guest rooms. Often you get kitchen and laundry privledges, free wifi, parking...etc etc with pretty friendly hosts. Big bedrooms and often private bathrooms. It depends. Just search for LA https://www.airbnb.co...­

---------------------

I'm in east henderson. I could meet you halfway somewhere at a coffee shop perhaps? Somewhere central...or if you're in henderson even better.

Just let me know! I just want what I paid back so the first $14.50 takes it. As the megabus fills up, seats become more expensive. This exact trip now will cost you between $44 and $80 dollars plus your reservation fee.

Thanks,
Barb