Frugal Las Vegas Message Board Penny For Your Thoughts › Free school and sports physicals for children

Free school and sports physicals for children

Cynthia D.
coell
Grapevine, TX
Post #: 288
Ellie forwarded me this ad from craigslist to share with you ...

We are pleased to announce that we will be preforming free physicals for school age children at our Urgent Care/Family Practice Center. If you know a child in need of a school physical call us to schedule today!

Physicals will be preformed on Saturdays from 8am to 12pm please bring the appropriate physical form with you to your appointment.

Procare Medical Center
6870 S. Rainbow Blvd Ste 106 & 107
Las Vegas, NV. 89118
702-396-6000

A former member
Post #: 1
Thought I would update everyone... The free physical exams are from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Sundays.

I just came from there and was not happy when I left because the lady at the counter told me they only do the free exams on Sundays and they are completely booked for this Sunday. She also informed me that my daughter is not scheduled for an appointment today. I could not understand why she was telling me this because when I called and made the appointment I specifically made the appointment during the time they are offering the free exams. However, I came home and pulled this post up again, which reads Saturdays 8 am - 12 pm. So I called the place back up and asked the lady who answered the phone to check and see if my daughter was scheduled for 11:00 today and she said no. I started to explain to her about the advertisement that led me to them when she announced her appointment is tomorrow. Now, why didn't the lady I dealt with at the clinic tell me that? WHO knows... I am just thankful that she will be getting her physical completed tomorrow and I do not have to stress about finding someone else offering free physicals!!! Everything worked out!!!
A former member
Post #: 4
This group is great for helping me find it! The physical only cost $20 and they we're able to get us in the same day. I understand they occasionally have free clinics but the cost fir the physical was so minimal and we needed it immediately so I didn't care. Also, their fees are less than half of what most places charge and we found their care to be superb!
They also have typical medical services available in the clinic and s full staff of care nurses ans physicians as well as thief own pharmacy. You literally can see a doctor and walk out to the reception area and puck up your prescriptions! So different from driving from a doctors appointment all the way to Walgreens only to.find out your prescriptions are not ready and you feel sick enough to due rather than come back.later( that's what happened to us twice last year). Anyhow, I am very glad I found this clinic, they are GREAT and we will be back for all of our services!

A former member
Post #: 1
Well this is definitely an old post, but I just found out that Las Vegas Urgent Care is doing school sports physicals for only $15. Cheapest I can find.