It's my birthday! So I thought that would be a great occasion to meetup in the park and have a fruit orgy! :P
I met a lot of awesome people at Evan's birthday fruitluck and a few weeks ago at the one in Pasadena!
Would love to see you all again and many more and share lots of fruit!!
Let's meet at a beautiful park in historic Old Town Pasadena, right by a Metro Gold Line Station!
If you don't want to schlep your fruit you can get it at the nearby Old Pasadena Farmers Market on Holly St & Fair Oaks Ave from 9a-2p.
There are no tables so please bring a picnic blanket.
PARKING / Transportation
• Take Metro and get off at the Gold Line - Memorial Park Station, Map it, 8 Bike Rack Spaces, 16 Bike Lockers
• Carpool in the "conversation" below. Non-car options always encouraged!
• Holly Street Parking Structure, 150 E Holly St, Map it (626)[masked], $2/hr, $6 max
• Marriott Park & Walk Garage, 171 N Raymond Ave, Map it, (626)[masked], First 90mins free, $2 thereafter, $6 max
• On-Street Metered Parking 11a-8p, $1.25/hr