DURIAN WILL BE THERE!
• To ensure you have an optimal experience, please read everything below.
• By RSVPing "Yes" or attending this or another Fruitluck meetup you respectfully agree to the Fruitluck Meetup Group's guidelines, liability release & media release.
Come hang out fellow Fruitluckers ! All welcome, including cooked starch vegans! LOL
Come chat & enjoy fantastic views of the outdoors while sharing lots of your whole fresh ripe raw preferably organic, heirloom and/or exotic fruits & shoots. You can prep your fruit in advance, but it's MORE fun to cut it up at the Fruitluck! Plenty of tables, restrooms & water fountains! Come & go at anytime.
Enjoy the beach before the meetup! Self organize a beach-day in the "conversation" below.
Sunset 7:18. A mainly sunny sky. High 72F. Low 59F. UV Index:8 - Very High. Humidity:40%. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. It can get cold very quickly, bring something warm to put on, just in case.
- Whole fresh ripe raw preferably organic, heirloom and/or exotic fruits & shoots to share
- Mess kit: plate/bowl, utensils, napkin, cup
- Family, friends & dogs*
- Sharp knives & cutting boards if your fruit needs it
- Still/Video Camera
- Water (water fountains on-site)
- Sunscreen or protective clothing
- Warmer clothes for sunset
* We don't know the dog policies for the park, but we've witnessed many on/off the leash
Free street parking on Ocean Ave northwest of Adelaide Dr, Adelaide Dr, and San Vicente Blvd. Metered parking on Ocean Ave southeast of Adelaide Dr (patrolled often). Carpool in the "conversation" below.