align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Monthly Full Moon World Healing Meditation Ceremony Message Board › New Meetup: Spirit of Renewal World Healing Ceremony

New Meetup: Spirit of Renewal World Healing Ceremony

Patrick H.
user 8467301
Group Organizer
Thousand Oaks, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Monthly Full Moon World Healing Meditation Ceremony!

What: Spirit of Renewal World Healing Ceremony

When: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:00 PM

Price: $10.00 per person

Where: The Onion Historical Landmark
9550 Haskell Ave
North Hills, CA 91343

Below is information on the upcoming SPIRIT OF RENEWAL WORLD HEALING CEREMONY and a special NEW YEAR GIFT FOR YOU. Please see all the details below. Or visit http://www.spiritualunitymovement.org/1101flyer.pdf­ for a beautiful printable flyer to see pictures of our guest speaker and musician (especially since we can no longer include pictures in our new email software). Our keynote speaker is renowned leader in the human potential movement and author of The Magic of the Soul, Rev. Patrick J. Harbula speaking on Busting Loose from All Limitations. World-famous singer/songwriter Margaret Owens will provide the ceremonial music. For more information on the World Healing Ceremonies, please visit http://spiritualunitymovement.org­. Please forward this to everyone you know who would like to participate in world healing and transformation.

NEW YEAR GIFT FOR YOU: Each year around this time, I reflect on how blessed I am to be able to do the work/play that is my service, which includes providing sacred ceremonies, lecturing, workshops, and my greatest joy--life coaching people to live their passion and realize their highest visions. There is nothing more fulfilling than to be a witness and supporter of people taking the steps to manifest their dreams. I would like to share this gift with you. If you have never taken advantage of a complimentary life coaching session with me, then the offer is extended. We will take about 45 minutes to focus on your goals and visions (and sometimes break through the blocks that have kept you from realizing them up to this point in time), and develop strategies for how to reach them in the most efficient, graceful, and joyful fashion. If you have had a complimentary session with me before (or have been a client in the past), perhaps the beginning of 2011 is the right time to do some committed coaching toward your highest goals. I would be honored to be of service. If you would like to become a life coach yourself, I have new life coach certification program where you work with me for 10 months one-on-one learning how to coach others to vocational ecstasy and create a successful life coaching business. Please visit www.livingpurposeinstitute.com/telecertification.htm­. If you are already a client, I thank you for the opportunity to support you in the past and the future. To take advantage of the offer, please send an email to patrick@magicofthesoul.com and indicate the best time of day and day of week to do a phone session (allow an hour of time), and I will get back to you with my first available time. Or you can call me directly toll free at 866-204-2261. Thank you, and I see you busting through all limitations and living your highest dreams in 2011.

And please see the other exciting transformational events listed below including: MAYAN CALENDAR WORKSHOP WITH DR. JARAMILLO, NEW YEAR’S EVE INTENTION SETTING CEREMONY, EARTH SHIFT CEREMONIAL SWEAT LODGES, DRUM CIRCLES WITH BURL BOLERJACK, SUNDAY SALON – NEW MOON GATHERING WITH REV. BASIA DURNAS.

SPIRIT OF RENEWAL
WORLD HEALING MEDITATION CEREMONY
TUESDAY, JANUARY 18 at 6:55 p.m.
at "The Onion" Historical Landmark
9550 Haskell Avenue in North Hills (formerly Sepulveda)
I-405 to Nordhoff. Go West to Haskell. Turn Right on Haskell and go exactly 1/2 mile on the right hand side, (just past Plummer and before Lassen). Click here for a map.
$10 suggested donation (or whatever is comfortable). SUM is a 501c3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.

For more information call toll free 866-204-2261
PLEASE BRING PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS TO JOIN IN WITH THE OM SHANTI CHANT.

We are delighted that Reverend Patrick J. Harbula will be our keynote speaker this month, speaking on Busting Loose from All Limitations. Patrick has been a leader and teacher in the human potential movement, meditation trainer, and life coach for over 25 years. He is author of the acclaimed book, The Magic of the Soul: Applying Spiritual Power to Daily Living, which is used by new thought centers around the world as curriculum for practitioner and ministerial training. Patrick continues to reach hundreds of thousands with his empowering message of living one’s passion through applying life purpose and applying soul power to daily life. He appears regularly on radio and TV around the nation and in Canada including Good Morning America, Inside Edition, ABC, NBC, and UPN news to name a few.

Patrick has presented at hundreds of new thought centers around the country and in Canada and has been a featured speaker at annual new thought conferences. Patrick is also a sought-after presenter on the corporate speaker circuit, and he has also been a sold-out speaker at Whole LIfe, Conscious Life, Body Mind Spirit, and Holistic Living expos dating back into the 1980s. Patrick is founder of the Living Purpose Institute, an organization that trains coaches to help individuals discover and actualize their life purpose and succeed at their ideal careers. As a life purpose coach Patrick has helped countless individuals and organizations achieve their goals. He inspires his clients to break through blocks to living their dreams, including fears, addictive behavior, and the pervasive belief that one is unworthy of magnificence.

For more information on Patrick and his work, visit www.livingpurposeinstitute.com and www.spiritualunitymovement.org.

Mix the drama of Celine Dion with the tenderness of Sarah Mclaughlin, combine it with a healthy dose of spirituality and you get--Margaret Owens, our musical guest for this month. A Los Angeles-based inspirational singer/songwriter, who has eight full-length CD’s to her credit, one of which features a duet with Grammy winner Rick Springfield (whom she acted with for two years in his Las Vegas show “EFX”). Her songs can be heard in film and television. She is very proud of her collaboration with two-time Emmy-winning writer/producer Erik Bork on her acclaimed one-woman musical “SEEKING MY GOOD,” now available for viewing at www.youtube.com/66maggie­. For more information and samples of her original songs, visit www.margaretowens.com­.
SUM MISSION STATEMENT: To celebrate the spiritual unity of all life and raise the consciousness of light and love through community meditation and education and to inspire and empower those who attend the World Healing Meditation Ceremonies and all of humanity with the life transforming experience of Healing, Oneness, and Unity. We are

SAVING OUR PLANET FROM THE INSIDE!

OTHER TRANSFORMATIONAL EVENTS

DRUM CIRCLES WITH BURL BOLERJACK
Second Thursday at 7:00 PM:
at Body 'N Soul, 3610 1/2 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta, Ca 91214
Second Friday at 7:00 PM:
Sepulvada Unitarian Universalist Society, 9550 Haskell Ave., North Hills, Ca 91343
Third Saturday at 6:00 PM for pot-luck, 7:00 PM drumming:
With Kabbalah Bach
at Sound of Light Studio, 5437 Noble Ave., Sherman Oaks, Ca 91411
Donation for all events: $10
These general dates may change, please verify with Burl if you plan to attend.
To reserve please call Burl 818-364-1651, blsb@verizon.net

REVEREND BASIA DURNAS PRESENTS
NEW MOON GATHERING - New Location
The New Moon is a wonderful time to start projects or breathe new life into existing ones. Reverend Basia will lead you in an experiential process to re-awaken your soul's purpose and creative potential. As we set conscious intent to start new projects and infuse new clarity into current conditions; be it money, business, health, relationships, or spiritual growth. We will learn to connect with the abundance of the Universe, our generous Divine Parents, befriend the Elements of Nature, and learn how to use their help in manifesting our desires. Use the creative forces of the new moon to take charge of your future. ( took out sentence here) Gatherings are held on the Day of The New Moon. New Moon Dates for 2011: Jan 4, Feb 2, March 4, May 2, June 1, July 1, July 29, Aug 28, Sept 27, Oct 26, Nov 24, Dec 24. Next gathering is Tuesday Jan 4 , 2011, from 7:30 to 9:30 PM. We will meet at the home of Reverend Basia in the Studio City Area. $22.00 Visa & Master Card accepted - call or e-mail for info. 310-451-1121 revbasia@earthlink.net.

EARTH SHIFT CEREMONIAL SWEAT LODGE
Every 3rd Saturday of each month, 6 p.m. (7 p.m. March through October) until it's finished. Eat light before the ceremony and hydrate yourself all day. Bring two towels and loose fitting cotton clothing (shorts & t-shirt are ideal) to change into for the sweat lodge. Sandals are helpful as well. Bring plenty of bottled water. IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS--ESPECIALLY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR HEART CONDITIONS--YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN SWEAT LODGES.
Join us for the fun, chanting and sacred purification with Patrick J. Harbula (Ninaa Makoyi--Man Wolf in Picuni), author of "The Magic of the Soul".
This is not a Living Purpose Institute event but sponsored by Patrick Harbula for friends of the sweat lodge.
Space is limited: Call for location and reservations, 866-204-2261.
For more information, please visit http://www.livingpurp...­.

CENTER FOR SPIRITUAL LIVING, SIMI VALLEY
Sunday Services at 9 and 10:30 a.m. Wednesday Night Alive Service at 7 p.m.
1756 Erringer Road, Suite 100, 93065. Space is limited: To reserve call 805-527-0870.
For more information, please visit http://www.cslsimival...­.

May your highest visions be fulfilled!

Patrick

Patrick J. Harbula
Living Purpose Institute
805-241-4832
patrick@magicofthesoul.com
www.livingpurposeinstitute.com
www.spiritualunitymovement.org

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­