addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Fun Chicago Group (FCG) Message Board › Casting Chicago Singles

Casting Chicago Singles

Miguel A
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1,170

Hi Miguel,

My name is Karla and I'm currently casting a new kind dating reality show for a Emmy winning TV production company. We are focusing on casting fun loving, energetic singles in Chicago that are looking for real love. I was wondering if you could help us spread the word to the members in your group to see if anyone would be interested in such a amazing opportunity. Below is our casting notice that we are sending out:

Are you looking for that special someone to spend the rest of your life with? Were you hurt in a past relationship, have trust, or commitment issues that you think could be holding you back from finding Mr. or Ms. Right? Has something dramatic in your life prevented you from opening yourself up and finding real companionship? If so, we want to hear from YOU! Our new reality serieswill help you take the leap of faith you’ve been waiting for!

NOW CASTING men AND women between the ages of 25 to 40 who want to take the special journey to find that special someone with whom they could spend the rest of their lives.

An Emmy-winning TV production company is teaming up with a major network to produce a NEW REALITYDATING SHOW that could help you meet the person of your dreams!

EMAIL datingshowcasting3 @ include your name, city you live, phone, email, and at least two pictures, and include a paragraph telling us about your dating history and why you’re now ready to find love again.

Please let me know if you are able to help out in any way. We are also open to any other suggestions you may have to reaching out to more singles in Chicago. I would like to thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks, Karla