The Fun Chicago Single Message Board › Ideas for Activities?!?!

Ideas for Activities?!?!

Shannon
ShanChan
Chicago, IL
Post #: 115
Please reply to this post with your ideas for events. The sky is the limit, so dream big!!!
A former member
Post #: 65
How about Whirlyball or Laser Tag during the winter not that it has been that cold. Can't really go skiing or snowboarding around here smile
Deanna
user 2358808
Chicago, IL
Post #: 38
Whirleyball sounds good to me!! Karaoke and dancing are what I do alot of! Check out the chicago karaoke meetup for live band karaoke if interested.
Shannon
ShanChan
Chicago, IL
Post #: 129
These are great suggestions! Does anyone know where a laser tag or whirlyball place in Chicago is? I've been looking, but can't seem to find one.
David L.
user 3461184
Chicago, IL
Post #: 8
Skydiving!!! I haven't skydived yet, but I want to.
Miguel A
Miguel_A.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 286
A city segway tour.

Miguel
A former member
Post #: 1
If you're still looking for a whirly ball location, I think the only place in Chicago is the location on Fullerton Ave.
1880 West Fullerton
1-800-8-WHIRLY

I'm pretty sure they have laser tag there as well.
A former member
Post #: 1
I like the Laser tag idea and add that we should do a paintball activity as well. How about a wine tasting at Cooper's Hawk in Orland?
A former member
Post #: 2
Anyone got a lead on taking a boat out for the air and water show next month (18th 19th)? My friends daughter is having her 18th birthday party and she has always gone to the show for years and sat on the beach. But if we can maybe get a boat out and cruise, that would be awesome. So any members got boats that are going out? Anyone chartering a boat? Maybe we can get a group together and do something spectacular. I have seen the show from the water and it is phenomenal. Let's do it.

Also, I signed up for the BarChicago newsletter and got a free party for like 25+ people...here is part of the text...
I would like to offer you a VIP party here with us. It could be on any Friday of your choice from 8:30 to 10:30. You and your friends will have free cover, $0.25 drafts and $2 u call it cocktails. If you bring in 25 people before 1030, I can set you up with a $50 bar tab to continue your good time!!
So who's in with me? say Aug 17th? Let's do this thing.
FYI BARCHICAGO is 8 W. Division St.

Sorry its so long.
A former member
Post #: 5
Eddie Money Nov 3 at Cubby Bear-North (Lincolnshire)?

Tix are $25 at Ticketmaster or at CubbyBearNorth. JACK FM is supposed to be sponsoring it. And they have locations to get free tickets. So check IknowJack.com for the 411.