addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20 & 30's Fun, Fabulous, Friends Social Group of Southern NH Message Board › A few thoughts for future meetups

A few thoughts for future meetups

A former member
Post #: 1
On my way home from last night's meet up, I passed a sign for the World's Chili Fest that will be happening in Manchester again this year. I think some of the stations were vegetarian, but it's a thought! I think this is at the end of September.

Another thing going on is Taste of Downtown. You buy a ticket for $25-30 (depends on when it is purchased), and you can hit 25 different restaurants. This is on 9/14 from 5-8 pm.

And my final thought is Milly's for their pumpkin beer...