addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20 & 30's Fun, Fabulous, Friends Social Group of Southern NH Message Board › Meetup details changed: Ladies Night Out! Downtown Manchester

Meetup details changed: Ladies Night Out! Downtown Manchester

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/20s-30s-Fun-Fabulous-Females-social-group/events/56150402/­

When: Friday, March 16, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: Republic Cafe
1069 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101
603-666-3723

SOOO sorry about the last minute change. Mint was booked, Republic is only 1 block away from mint. They only had a 6:30pm slot open, so i'll do my best to hold the table until everyone arrives :)

If you can't make it at 6:30 please text me and let me know: 6039330878

Thanks, see you all soon!

jo