Our events are geared to provide social opportunities for folks who have never been married, are already divorced or widowed & are at least 50 years of age. Memberships are approved periodically and we reserve the right to limit our membership numbers. There is no cost for membership; voluntary donations are accepted to defray annual fees.
BY JOINING FUN HAPPENINGS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING COMMON COURTESY GUIDELINES:
• Fun Happenings is not affiliated with any other MeetUp Group. Please do not duplicate or cross post our events with other groups.
• A recent recognizable PHOTO OF YOURSELF IS REQUIRED FOR Membership.
• We reserve the right to drop and/or ban members whose behavior is deemed to be inappropriate for our group.
• Life happens as we all know, but members who fail to change their RSVP, are a NO SHOW, or continually drop out of events at the last minute risk being dropped from the group.
• Members are responsible for their own transportation. Car pooling arrangements should be made via Meet-Up's messaging system, email or phone calls, not via the events comments section.
• Do not bring a guest(s) to an event if the event organizer stipulates no guests or system does not allow +1 on RSVP. If friends want to attend an event they can apply to join the group.
• RSVP for an event you wish to attend, do not just show up.
• Electing to participate in any event means you have read the guidelines & assume all liability for you and any guest you bring. Choose activities that you are physically and emotionally comfortable participating in.
FINAL NOTE: - Attend events with a positive attitude to have fun! No drama, no negative attitude, no rudeness please.
Regards, Terri, John M & the organizing team of Fun Happenings