addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ Fun Friends Over 45 Message Board › Profile pictures

Profile pictures

A former member
Hey folks,

I hope everyone's off to a good start to their New Year!

Since I took over the group early last year, I made it a requirement for all new members to post a personal photo as their primary photo for the group page. This was a decision I made to promote a sense of friendship, openness and safety for all those of us in the group - not the least of which, those of us who host events. I unofficially "grandfathered" those of you who had signed up to NJYF earlier, but there have been some grumblings from would-be-members that I declined because they chose not to comply, and so in fairness to all, I need to ask everyone in the group to post a personal picture. I'm giving you all until the end of the month, so that gives you all a little over 2 weeks to find (or take) that perfect, most flattering picture!

Sorry for the change in policy. I hope you all understand.

Michele

A former member
Post #: 1
Michele,
I just saw this on the message board but never got it as an email.
You might want to email the group as well.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks
Gael