Understanding Women: Unlock the Mystery
This is must have information about women. This workshop reveals many of the misunderstandings and what can be done to create genuine understanding and honest communication. This set cost $200.00 - and to attend the workshop in person is $645.00 because I consider this information so valuable and I want to make it available to others. I'm asking that you commit to seeing this Cost is $40.00 includes lunch
This is a complete 4 1/2 hour workshop on DVD led by Alison Armstrong. We will be showing the entire DVD with a 45 min break for lunch - which I will provide.
and from youtube
Is being mysterious the source of a woman‘s sexiness... or the source of her suffering?
Join Alison Armstrong as she illuminates the core of women‘s behavior -- how women think, feel, communicate, and relate to themselves and others. This product includes 4 hours in chaptered sections with reviews and suggested activities by Alison. Watch, laugh, learn and be more successful with all women!
* What if understanding women makes them even more intriguing?
* Discover how courageous women are everyday* See the impact of women's feelings -- the good, the bad and the ugly
* Learn to heal women and protect both of you from the “Rage Monster”* Find out how to nurture and support women to bring out the best
* Gain an unprecedented view into the minds, hearts and souls of women
* Equally enlightening for Men and Women!
“As a woman, my life transformed in the moment I felt truly seen by men for the first time. I've been more relaxed, happy and peaceful since. Seeing women, by understanding all our unique gifts and challenges, is one of the greatest gifts you can give us.” Alison Armstrong (Originator of the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women workshop series).
Find out why women:
* Can't relax until certain things are cleaned, put away or placed just right
* Are compelled to give small details and feel mistrusted when you don't
* Can feel threatened by their mate's job, friends, relatives and hobbies
* Forget to eat but remember everyone else's favorite foods
* Need a touching invitation to come to bed before they're exhausted
According to relationship expert Alison Armstrong, creator of the popular "Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women" program, while men are "single-focused", women have "diffuse awareness" - pouring out in every direction.According to her, it’s women’s diffuse awareness that causes the much-talked about multi-tasking that women are famous for. Women’s awareness of many needs in their environment causes them to try to meet them all at once.
This is enlightening for both genders, the workshop's DVD version of Understanding Women shows you in a fun and straight-forward way not only what women think, but how they communicate and relate to others, so you’ll finally understand why your partner behaves the way she does.
This relationship advice can save marriages - even more, understanding how women think can restore love, passion and add astonishing depth and a great sexual dynamic to a rocky or stale relationship.You know that we all grow and evolve continually, right? Believe it or not, the most important reason relationships fail is because one or both partners don’t make the effort to move towards the other and grow together, as one entity: the couple. The only way to save such a relationship is to apply conscious effort to evolving it as a single unit.
Lunch will be provided.
RSVP is required to attend any questions call Loreena at[masked]
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: Payment to be made to Paypal - or Amazon or call Loreena at 602 881-4443 for other arrangements
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.