EXPAND YOUR GAMING WORLD GAMES NIGHT AT COOL STUFF GAMES!!! COME ON OUT DESTRESS, WIND DOWN, SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS BOTH NEW AND FAMILIAR AND PLAY SOME NEW GAMES. IT'S BOARD GAME NIGHT AT COOL STUFF!
AND HERE'S A DEAL FOR YOU TOO: 10% OFF ANY GAME PURCHASE YOU MAKE THAT EVENING WHEN YOU MENTION THAT YOU ARE WITH OUR GROUP.
Bring your Euro, Independant, Strategy Games. Examples:
- Dixit - a great game I just bought (it's kind of what would happen if you were to put Apples to Apples and Bubble Talk and abstract art in a blender)
- Dominion (a great deck building card game where you try to have dominion over the lands)
- Puerto Rico
- Lost Cities (there's a card and board game version of this and they are both a lot of fun)
- Incan Gold (Be Indiana Jones type for a game, explore, get treasures but if you stay in the temple too long or you could find yourself face to face with a mummy or giant spider)
- Piece o' Cake (it's all in whether you eat the cake or save a slice or two)
- Small World (Like Risk with a sense of humor, where else can amazon women attack elves?!)
- Stone Age (it's what is referred to as a worker placement game, but its more serious then it sounds - careful your villagers don't wind up in the love shack too often )
- 7 Wonders - Incredible brand new game (build your one of seven wonders in three stages but be careful if the player to the left or right of you builds up their military points or doesn't have resources - you're in trouble. Lots of fun when played with a great group of people - like our GROUP lol)
Leave the Uno, Apples to Apples and Dominos at Home.
Cool Stuff Games has sodas and waters to purchase, but you can also bring in food and there's some restaurants closeby if you want to pick something up for yourself and bring in. There's also a good sushi restaurant that delivers .
See you there!