Jun 11, 2014 · 7:15 PM
This location is shown only to members
This is not a serious game - it's meant for beginner to intermediate level players. We're low-key, friendly and we don't take ourselves too seriously. We play in my home in the Castro/Dolores Park neighborhood every other Wednesday evening. I have a table for 8 so RSVP early to reserve a seat. If it's already full put your name on the waiting list. Come around 7:20-7:25 to say hello and the game will start at 7:30.
The game is no-limit Hold'em. The rules are pretty straightforward:
• $10 buy-in, 25c/50c blinds. Minimum bet is 50c
• No restrictions on increasing a raise (it doesn't have to match the previous raise)
• Blinds and bet limits stay flat (no increase at the turn or through the evening)
• Re-buys (2 max.) only if/when you loose all the chips in front of you
• The game ends at 10:30. That's when everyone (who's still in the game) cashes in. If you're owed an amount more than an even dollar, I'll gratefully accept the change to help cover the meetup fees.
I don't do drinks but feel free to bring something if you want. I have 2 friendly cats and there are 45 stairs to climb to get here.
RSVPs open 13 days before the next game and close at 5pm on the day of the game.
Thanks - and I'm looking forward to seeing you!