Only 4 More Tickets Available Before We Have
To Switch To The Wait List For RSVPS!
Friends, We're meeting up again at the Rubin Museum
which has been named by The New York Times, as...
"Divine... One Of The Coolest, Calmest Spots In Town"!
Art by Katie Skelly, Karma-Con, Rubin Museum Exhibition (2013)
Last month we held our first Meetup at the K2 Lounge in the trendy Rubin Museum. And since it's such a fantastic space, and because we had a really great time there, we're inspired to do it all over again!
We would be delighted to have the pleasure of your company if you can join us to for our next Meetup at this attractive venue.
Important Ticket Information:
Tickets: FREE if you RSVP here on our group site
Otherwise, in person $10 (cash only and seating is NOT guaranteed)
Here's what's happening:
Once again, Friend2Speak2.com, our group's very generous Sponsor has made special arrangements with the Rubin Museum to reserve select tables that will comfortably seat us in a semi-private, beautiful, warm and welcoming space!
We're easy to find:
The lounge is located directly to your left when you arrive in the Museum's lobby.
Our table is located immediately to your right as you enter the lounge.
Walk right in -- admission is free!
We'll spend a couple of hours getting to know each other with plenty of time left-over after the Meetup to tour the galleries which are credited to contain the western world's premier Himalayan art collection -- solo or with fabulous new friends -- whatever suits you best!
- Because admission to the Museum is FREE on Fridays from 6pm to 10pm we can spend extra time after our Meetup hanging out and just enjoying even more of each others company.
- Table service is available and please note that you are responsible for your own drinks, food and tips.
Here's what's on the Agenda for the evening to get the sparks flying for fast and easy connections to celebrate our new friendships by speaking with each other:
- Friend2Speak2.com is hosting this Meetup -- and everything else is optional!
- You may, if you wish, join us with the intention to seek out at least one person to speak with who has the same interests that you do. It can be anything you want: such as art, books, sports, film, restaurants; whatever you enjoy the most!
- Idea: Why not bring with you also the intention to have a conversation with at least one other person who has very different interests or point of view so that you can learn something new, something interesting; something which may amuse or amaze you?
- This get-together is meant to be totally informal and relaxed. Please feel free to wander around if you want to checkout the bookstore, art or bar.
- Just be sure to return back to us because we'll want to speak with you some more for sure!
Food + 2-for-1 Drinks: For the budget-conscious, there is no minimum purchase required!
- The K2 Lounge offers a special Pan Asian Tapas menu
- Happy Hour runs from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. with a 2-for-1 special on all beer, wine and well drinks (super-reasonably priced and you can share the order with another guest and save$!)
The menu offers a large selection of high quality and reasonably priced specialties inspired by the Himalayas. Dish prices range from $8-$15.
- Same goes for their drinks which include the usual suspects to the exotic ranging in price from $7-$14
Just to spotlight a few of my favorites, which they serve:
- Naan Pizzas: grilled tandoori naan, spicy tomato sauce, mozzarella and aged gruyère. Select one topping:Tandoori Chicken or Three Cheese (we ordered these the last time to share and they were absolutely delicious!)
- Smoked Salmon: pickled shallots, Himalayan toast points
- Coriander Shrimp: grilled and served in the shell, cucumber mint raita
- & Much, much more...!
Please be kind and don't forget to leave a tip for the hard-working wait-staff because gratuities are not included.
Very much looking forward to seeing you at the K2 Lounge!
Your first call is totally free. No Payment Required to Try Us!
Friend2Speak2 / FaceBook Page
Connect with us... CLICK Link above to LIKE our FaceBook Page & we'll LOVE you forever!!