OC & LA *** FUN FUN FUN Message Board › HELLO and WELCOME!

HELLO and WELCOME!

A former member
HI everyone!

I'm Clemens, and I decided to step up and take over as Organizer for OC Fun and Inexpensive....Those people who know me know that I LOVE to have FUN, and I LOVE to get a great deal! 

I'm a foodie who refuses to pay too much for tasty and flavorful foods, an active person who enjoys outdoor activities, and a socially gregarious individual who LOVES to chat about just about anything.  I'm a CA native skateboarder/snowboarder/surfer/­mountain biker who likes live music, shooting pool, and generally living life to the fullest.  I have a full-time *career* in an office environment, so activities will be geared towards cutting loose.....

I'm looking to create an atmosphere of FUN, in an open and non-judgmental arena where all are welcome.

Look forward to new events, new places, and new people to share the adventure with!

If you want to help organize events, or have suggestions for FUN and INEXPENSIVE events, please send me a message or post, and let's get it started.  It's time to bring out your FUN+INEXPENSIVE ideas....Let's make 2013 the best year yet!

So shake off those office blues, break out of your comfort zone, meet new people and have FUN!

Again, welcome and best regards!

Clemens

P.
PhotoJoe
Bellflower, CA
Post #: 1,050
You might want to know the email you sent with this announcement is listed as coming from the Dallas-Fun-and-Inexpensive group. Are you planning on relocating the group?