addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

G Adventures Travellers Message Board › G Adventures Peru tonight

G Adventures Peru tonight

Cynthia
user 9404164
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hello travellers,

Our Peru event is scheduled for tonight at 6:30pm and aside from the 3 of us in the store there are 3 people signed up. I just got word that we will have one of our CEO's (tour leaders) from Peru in town the first week in February so ideally I would like to re-schedule to coincide with his visit.

I realize this is very late notice and you may not get the message on time so we are here and happy to talk to you about Peru at 6:30 todnight no matter what. Please confirm that you are able to come or if you able to re-schedule, specific date to be announced soon. Thanks!