addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GDG Chicago West (Google Developer Group) Message Board › I just read this, great for app developers!!!

I just read this, great for app developers!!!

Alec H.
user 24774262
Chicago, IL
Post #: 6
"I am going to do it just for the extra cash!"

Bring your existing gaming apps or build new gaming apps for BlackBerry 10 and we’ll have experts on hand, around the clock, to help you get your gaming apps up and running on BlackBerry 10.

•You’ll receive $100 USD for every app
•Submit more than 2 apps and you’ll also get a BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet
•Be one of the first one hundred (100) participants to submit 5 or more apps and get a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device
•Be one of the first ten (10) participants to submit 10 - 20 apps and get a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device + a trip to the 2013 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco!

http://www.blackberrydeveloperevents.com/events/webcast/registration/register.html?scoid=1074527836­