addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GDG Columbus Message Board › Focus groups/Beta Testing/Feedback for new apps?

Focus groups/Beta Testing/Feedback for new apps?

A former member
Post #: 1
My company just released an app for Android and I'm looking for folks who would be willing to do some beta testing (I know, not officially beta since we're in the market), or a focus group, or whatever you want to call it. I would love any advice on how to do this. I've got some contacts at OSU I've been working with, but am also looking for non-students. We personally know almost exclusively iPhone users, which has been an interesting challenge!

I noticed this group has meetups about developing app and learning technology - are there meetups to review apps and get feedback on improvements?