addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GDG Columbus Message Board › Your First Android App

Your First Android App

Pete G.
user 8171953
Pickerington, OH
Our meetup to do an Android App Thursday next week is coming up fast.  If you have RSVP'd and you are not going to be able to make it, please change your RSVP status.

We have 12 people on the waiting list here (and another 20+13 over at the TechLife Meetup page RSVP'd--what a mess! )

I think if we all from the GDG Meetup showed up (including the waiting list) we would still be ok; but I don't want anyone to stay away because they think they can't come.  So please help everyone by updating your RSVP status if you are a "YES" and you will not be there.  I am expecting about 50% or less of those that RSVP'd; but we will see.

If you are on the waiting list... I say come out and join us...we will try to make room.

Thanks!

Pete Gordon

614.835.PETE

https://plus.google.c...­