GDG Herzeliya Message Board › The Junction's Pair Up Event - find a co-founder!

The Junction's Pair Up Event - find a co-founder!

Amir T.
tocker
Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Post #: 4
*Please share with anyone looking for a co-founder or looking for a new adventure.

Our traditional Founders Pair-Up event is kicking off!

To all of you who are looking for a co-founder, now you have the opportunity to find the perfect one!

“How?” you ask? Simple. We invite you over to a top secret location (we will send an invite) in TLV (week of July 14th, most likely), and let you pitch your idea for 90 whole seconds. No Powerpoints allowed.

If you are a super talented developer/product ninja/ marketing wizard/ business star, how cool would it be to be pitched by 30 people, all wanting for you to join them? You just need to pick & choose.

So, who should register?

* Entrepreneurs with an idea: register on “I’ve started a venture and am looking for a co-founder"
We believe you should always assume that if you have a good idea, there are 10 other groups that are working on it right now so worrying about NDAs is futile. Provide a good description.

* Entrepreneurs looking to join a startup: register on “I’m an entrepreneur at heart and I'm looking for an idea to join"
Everyone posting should be mentally ready to join the startup life. This ain’t simple. Partial profiles will not be evaluated.

The pitch event will have ~ 30 ideas pitched to a crowd of 40 available entrepreneurs.
We will review the list and send invitations for both pitchers and listeners a week before the event.Please! Wait for an official invitation, don’t just drop by (hint, hint).

http://thejunction.co.il/pair-up-time/­