add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

GDG Tel Aviv Message Board › is building a Winning Team is building a Winning Team

user 101509522
Haifa, IL
Post #: 40
We're all about collaboration, Boundless+ Easy+ Safe
Dream -> Connect-> Create

My name is Sagi Meller and I am bootstrapping
We are all about collaboration, Boundless+ Easy+ Safe
Dream -> Connect-> Create
Implement dream projects together with worldwide teammates in a push of a button while we take the hassle a way.
IT IS POSSIBLE. (starting-up, the online way)
Take a look:

I am in the stage of going after investors and looking for the perfect teammates.
Home page and blog are all ready and the Alpha will be here in two weeks.
Looking for people who vision, Implement and inspire others.
Some in part time

1.Marketing – Mainly online (engagement and acquisition, guerrilla way) but also offline, someone who likes the crowd (and vice versa). Generating a community of creative and idea leaders on all online media channels and face to face. English

2.Product – take it from here, interact with users, lead continuous improvements, UX, UI and make it the best product entrepreneurs are waiting for.

3.Lead Developer: FE+BE (PHP, MySQL, html, css, js, Ajax, JQuery), APIs integrations, UX/UI oriented

4.Running Projects Mentor – focus on mobile with experience to guide ongoing users projects as mentor for success, Creating a community of mentors , Generating relevant inspiring content for mobile community...

Please contact me for more details