addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Google Developer Group - Toronto Message Board › Google IO Ticket For Sale

Google IO Ticket For Sale

Adam W.
user 10714051
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
I might not be able to get to Google IO. Anyone interested in the Toronto area in buying my ticket?
Maxim
user 47504602
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Tickets may only be used by original purchaser. Tickets may not be resold. The resale of a ticket will render the ticket null and void without any responsibility to Google.
Adam W.
user 10714051
Toronto, ON
Post #: 2
Tickets can be transferred.

From the Google IO FAQ

Can I send a colleague or friend in my place?
All payments are non-refundable. To request a transfer please send an email to googleio2012@google.com with "Transfer Request" in the title. You will receive instructions on the transfer process, but it will require the new attendee to register using their Google+ account. If you have an Academic ticket, those can only be used by individuals with credentials showing they are a current student, staff, or faculty at an academic institution, so make sure your replacement has those credentials or they will not be allowed to attend the event.
Adam W.
user 10714051
Toronto, ON
Post #: 3
So, I guess Google has conflicting messages on the transfer of tickets. I'm not looking to make money off my ticket. I just would rather not go. Let me know if anyone is in interested in initiating a transfer of the ticket. If not, I guess I'll be heading to SF in a couple of weeks.
Adam W.
user 10714051
Toronto, ON
Post #: 4
Booked my trip :) Ticket is not for sale.. Thanks @Maxim for pointing out Googles TOS regarding sale of ticket outside of their FAQ.
Maxim
user 47504602
Toronto, ON
Post #: 2
I was looking for a way to buy a ticket from somebody cause missed sale time and found their note about transferring. Enjoy your trip lucky man.