Google Developer Group - Toronto Message Board › Technology on training for free

Technology on training for free

A former member
Post #: 5
Friends I am a finance model administrator and always face the problems to allocate the resources effectively and always keep on searching for the solutions to these problems. Meanwhile doing so I came across the company called Senturus Inc which has a one point solution for these Business applications along with BI and ERP solutions and I have been following their advice from past 3 years and always been successful I now proudly feel to post on the forums like, GTUG and make the professionals aware of the solutions they give through free webinars. I would like all the professionals, who come across should make a good use of such free webinars. This month they are conducting the webinar on ERP tips and treks free of cost please follow the link to register free. Thank you for crossing by, all the best
https://www1.gotomeet...­