add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Great Educational Experiences Message Board Great Educational Experiences › Amys farm reminder

Amys farm reminder

This message board is read-only.

Kristen S.
user 10148112
Torrance, CA
Hello everyone! This is just a reminder that tomorrow, Friday, is the last day to RSVP for this event and get the funds to me via paypal. The farm designates a specific number of tour guides depending on how many people are in the group, so last minute add ons and/or people who show up arent guaranteed. If you have any questions please let me know. I will be finalizing the list tomorrow afternoon, and will send an email out over the weekend with meeting location and directions to the farm (GPS does not give accurate directions) Hope everyone has a great weekend