Need help polishing a scene or chapter of your novel or non-fiction work? Need an extra ear to bounce ideas off of? Come to the next Critters meet for help.
What to bring to the Critique:
1. Yourself and any manuscript you want feedback on.
2. Limit your manuscript read to 10 double spaced typed pages. You will be given a maximum of 8 minutes to read. This will be followed by 2 minute critiques from each of your critique partners. (If there are more than 6 readings, this will be reduced accordingly.)
3. Dues-paying members of GFWW are given first priority for oral readings and critiques. If non-members want to read, they will be have to pay a guest fee before being given an opportunity for a critique.
4. If everyone has had a chance to read and there is time remaining, you may read additional pages if your critique partners want to stay to do another critique.
5. If you'd like, please bring 6 to 7 copies of your pages. Critique partners make notes on the copies as you read. The copies will be returned to you after the critique.
6. Grin and bear it during oral critiques unless a critique partner asks you a specific question. If you desire a more indepth critique, please join the online group. We want to help you improve.