Bouldering at Khajaguda Sat 23 June 2012. This session is for all those who love to climb on rocks
Session starts with a warm up for everybody for 15 minutes.
6:00AM - 09:00AM
If you are a climber with your own shoe, I will increase size for you and move you to Yes from wait list.
5:45 AM - Meet at Rai Durgam Bus Stop Click here for location map
9:00 AM - Finish climbing session. Disperse.
Club Contribution: Rs. 20/- Shoe Rent 80 /-
This is Bouldering and not Scrambling kindly check below link to find difference between both.
Things to bring:
1) Rock climbing shoe if you have one. Club has shoes for 5,6,7.5, 8, 8.5,11 and 12
2) A sun hat/cap, Sun shades. Sun screen.
3) At least 2 litres of water(MUST). Do not expect anyone to share their water with you. Any energy drinks would be of great help as well.
4) Chalk powder (Optional) (You get it in Regal sports, Secunderabad near Chermas. Ask for gym chalk).
5) Chalk bag (Optional).
6) Come in full track pants or shorts and T shirts. Sandos are OK for bouldering meetups.
7) Wear Chappal/ Sandals so that it is convenient to frequently switch to climbing shoes.
Do not RSVP if you are not sure about attending. You must answer all the questions.
YOU MUST ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS TO CONFIRM YOUR RSVP
Priyank Shah - [masked]
All GHAC Meetup Guidelines Apply :http://meetup.ghac.in/pages/Club_Guidelines