These sessions are hosted twice a week and are meant for beginners/climbers to improve their skills and technique in bouldering.
If you are a climber with your own shoe, we will increase the size of the group and move you to the Yes list.
Session starts with warm up and stretching exercises for everybody for 15 minutes.
5:45 AM - Meet at Rai Durgam Bus Stop Click here for location map
9:00 AM - Finish climbing session and head off to work.
Climbers with their own shoe- Rs 100/-
Climbers using club shoe- Rs 200/-
This is Bouldering and not Scrambling kindly check below link to find difference between both.
Things to bring:
1) Rock climbing shoe if you have one. Club has shoes for 7.5, 8, 8.5,9, 9.5, 10, 11 and 12 (U.S Sizes).
2) A sun hat/cap, Sun shades. Sun screen.
3) At least 2 litres of water(MUST). Do not expect anyone to share their water with you. Any energy drinks would be of great help as well.
4) Chalk powder (Optional) (You get it in Regal sports, Secunderabad near Chermas. Ask for gym chalk).
5) Chalk bag (Optional).
6) Come in full track pants or shorts and T shirts. Sandos are OK for bouldering meetups.
7) Wear Chappal/ Sandals so that it is convenient to frequently switch to climbing shoes.
Do not RSVP if you are not sure of attending.
YOU MUST ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS TO CONFIRM YOUR RSVP
All GHAC Meetup Guidelines Apply :http://meetup.ghac.in/pages/Club_Guidelines